- 50% cotton 50% lamb skin nabuk
- Bi-material vest (quilted and padded nabuk front
- color matched polyamide back)
- zip closure
- two welt pockets and hidden snap buttons
- bottom hem in ribbed knit
- back lenght cm 65
- Made in Italy
The padded and quilted men's waistcoat is a mid-season must-have. Corneliani interprets it through the materials used: front in quilted lambskin nubuck and back in matching cotton. The bottom of the jacket is in ribbed knit, an element that underlines the sporty soul of the garment together with the front zip fastening. To be worn in the city or outdoors for a sophisticated, sporty style.
The garment has a classic fit.
The model is wearing a size 50 (IT)
Model measurements: height 187cm, chest 98cm, waist 82cm, hips 98cm.
Gentle dry clean. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
The garment can be steam or dry ironed at a low temperature (110 °C).