- Corneliani, a partner of the Festivaletteratura Mantova 2023, dresses the Italian thriller master Donato Carrisi for an exclusive fusion of style and culture.
- Corneliani presents the guide to the elegant and casual men's tailored jacket. Size, collar, and length, find out how to achieve maximum elegance and comfort.
- Cashmere is one of the best-loved and best-known fabrics in the world. Corneliani fills us in on its origin and its qualities.
- Corneliani, the historic menswear brand founded in Mantua, presents the Washable and Adaptive collections with innovative machine-washable materials.
- The artist Federico de Lorentis (Galatina, 1994) adopts a site-specific approach: this means that he conceives the installation on site, which is specifically intended for the location and the audience that will experience it.
- As a way of emphasising the brand’s eco-friendly production policies, the Sardinian-Piedmontese artist SCERBO (Biella, 1984) sets out to creatively explore the environment in order to search for materials that can be recovered.
- Corneliani once again demonstrates its commitment to the world of art by launching the Green Art project, a series of collaborations with young emerging artists who, each season, with their purpose-built installations, become the stars and an integral part of the collection.
- Allowing an artisan knowledge to win the challenge of time and carve out a key role in the present is never "just" a decision. It is the result of an incessant work, the reflection of a vocation that starts from the individual but comes to involve all those who will collaborate with him and make a reality grow.
- In his creative collaboration with Corneliani, Paul Surridge focuses on traditional menswear archetypes and sartorial separates, starting a subtle process of recrafting and rejuvenation that leads to a regained sense of pure elegance and savoir-faire.